Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happiness Within (:

I like to wake up, take my shower, brush my teeth, Get my Coffey, throw on sweats/jeans and a sweater or tank top, put a headband or ponytail in, maybe throw on some makeup, and just relax watching spongebob or something. I don't spend 5 years on my hair, 5 years making sure my makeup is perfect or that I look the best I can. I already think i look the best I want to. I dont wanna be a "high matenence" girl.

I don't worry if everyone else is happy with the way I look. Only if I am happy with it. I don't want to impress others. I just want to be comfy, and happy. Enjoy life however I feel like that day. I like being in the nerd/dork categories. It means I am not trying to be someone I am not. I "fit in" in my own way. I have some true friends who I love to death beacuse I am me. I wouldn't give them up for anything. Its not the quantity but the quality.

I just kind of realized I am happy with who I am,who I have become and were I am going for the first time.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment