Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two More Months

Two more months till graduation. So close to what I have wanted for years. Yet so far. I have worked for years and focused on the future for so long. Now that it will finally be here in just a few months i'm so nervous, and so excited. I was thinking of dropping out for a while because I just didn't want to do it anymore. I wanted away from the high school crap. I just hated life and wanted to be were I was happy and with the one I was happy with. I miss my home so much. I miss him even more. I hate I can't be there for him. I hate how I can't visit him at all, But I know it has to be done. If I want a future there I need to stick it out here. I am so happy I did not drop not now. Everyone says I will miss school and all the "no responsibility" but I have enough of tho's already and no freedom. I can not wait to be my own person in charge of my own life. I just hope these plans work out one way or another. With as little depression as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment